Calm and Cold man
Once upon a time I was surprised to see a man in a village, because I saw that he was a man of Calm, Simple and Cold nature. After seeing him like this for a few days, suddenly one day I went to the old man and asked him how you were so Calm, Simple and Cold nature. you don't tell anyone, how much they are hurting you and how they are abusing you, how you are enduring all this. The listened to me and gave me an example in his answer. Asking a pot of Clay how the water inside you is always cold. The bowl of clay in the answer says, "My past, present and future clay, how can I be proud, arrogant and hot?. Yet I told that man to oppose them, he told me that it was their love for me I don't like it when they don't date me. I didn't say anything to him, how great he was.
Comments
Post a Comment